Here is a list of five popular, easy to moderate hiking trails in Bryce Canyon National Park. Bryce Canyon is located in Utah, about 4 hours drive north of Las Vegas, Nevada. Bryce Canyon attracts millions of visitors each year from all over the world to see its colourful, corrosion etched spires These trails will provide access to experience a closer look. The trails are of easy to moderate level, making them family friendly.
Important: When out hiking, always remember to wear sturdy walking or hiking shoes, carry sunscreen, extra water, some snacks and warmer clothing. Sunglasses will also come in handy if it is a bright day. Binoculars will enhance your viewing experience.
Five popular, easy to moderate hiking trails in Bryce Canyon National Park
• Queen’s Garden Trail: A 1-2 hour trail located at Sunrise point. It is very easy. Travel into the canyon to see Queen Victoria and other rock formations (combine Navajo Trail to form a loop). It is suggested the route be done clockwise.
• Navajo Loop Trail: 1-2 hour, (combine Queen’s Garden to form a loop). A short steep section takes you to Wall Street, Thor’s Hammer and onto Two Bridges. It is suggested the route be done clockwise. Be extra cautious while travelling this trail, because more rocks fall from the cliffs above than on any other trail in the park.
• Bristlecone Loop Trail: A 1 mile walk through 1,000 year-old Bristlecone Pines is located at Rainbow and Yovimpa Points.
• Mossy Trail: 1 hour easy trail along a stream with views a waterfall and mossy grotto. Access is located at the north end of park.
• Sunset to Sunrise Trail: 1 hour paved pathway with spectacular views of the Amphitheatre.
Several popular interconnected day hikes are also available ranging from easy, moderate to difficult.
Love these photos? Buy photos from this collection as wall art.
Discover more about Bryce Canyon
- Travel to Bryce Canyon to discover the world’s largest hoodoo collection
- Trip planning tools for Bryce Canyon.
- Explore scenic Mossy Cave hiking trail in Bryce Canyon.
- Discover more hiking trails at Bryce Canyon.
- Learn interesting facts about Bryce Canyon.
- Discover the world’s largest gypsum dunes.
Do you have questions about your trip? Join our Travel Forum Travel Q&A and ask your questions there. We will provide detailed answers as soon as we can.
Discover other destinations.
View more photo galleries.